Thursday, March 22, 2012

52 Weeks of Abundant Genealogy - Week 12 - Podcasts

Podcasts—hmmm…This is one area of genealogical education/technology that I have not embraced…yet.

On my phone, I do have the app for Lisa Louise Cooke’s Genealogy Gems Podcast. I’ve tried to listen to an episode, but I tend to get antsy when I just sit. I haven’t tried listening while I do something else.

One thing I want to try is to listen while I drive, particularly on those hour-long drives to society meetings or to visit friends in other areas. But to do that, I need to get a phone charger for my car…guess I should go shopping because I have one of those drives coming up soon!


52 Weeks of Abundant Genealogy by Amy Coffin is a series of weekly blogging prompts (one for each week of 2012) that invite genealogists and others to discuss resources in the genealogy community including websites, applications, libraries, archives, genealogical societies and more. You do not have to be a blogger to participate. If you do not have a genealogy blog, write down your thoughts on your computer, or simply record them on paper and keep them with your files.

© 2012 Denise Spurlock, Ancestral Trees Research

No comments:

Post a Comment